Well thanks to Dan I've been tagged for 5 things you didn't know about me. So, I'll take a deviation from my normal technical blogging and both of you (rimshot!) some interesting tidbits of information about me.
- I've never lived anywhere for more than 5 years in my entire life. I've lived in 8 different cities in 6 different states in the US (California twice, Texas, Virginia, Ohio, Illiniois, and Wisconsin).
- I played guitar in a heavy metal/hardcore band in college called Entrust.
- I was a National Merit Finalist in high school. Of course then I went to a public college and wasted all of my potential.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. (Ok, you could find that out by reading my Resume.) My Calculus teacher in high school recommended it when I had no idea what I wanted to do.
- I've never been to Canada or Mexico, but I'm getting married at the end of March and we're going to Mexico on our honeymoon. I promise to go to Canada some time soon.
I guess in turn, I'll tag Brennan.